I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list.
About a billion or so tiny, rusty bolts to remove, nearly half of them sheared off before I managed to loosen the nuts beneath. The canvas/vinyl was in such poor shape that it'll be completely replaced. We've also removed the bumpers, wipers and a few other bits.
The side cupboards have been dismantled and removed. Just a few more plywood trim panels and the two upper bunk beds to remove and we're done. I've left the Dormobile pop-up roof on for the time being to keep the rain out but it shall get a full restoration too, in time.
Thanks for stopping by