Tuesday 6 April 2010

More Filling

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.
GK Chesterton


Young Sheldon came to visit for a couple of days and made himself useful by erecting this rain-resistant gazebo for me and my peace of mind. I have slapped a lick of primer over the really rusty bits as a means of slowing down the rust and the pitting. I know it's not waterproof but it should help a bit 'til I can get to it.




Sheldon went on to sandpaper the interior bracing strips and paint on a couple of coats of grey primer. Thanks kid, you earned your dinner!




Just before we put up the gazebo I cleaned up the rusty roof weld and roughly pasted some body-filler over it. Then the $%*&#@ rain came and we turned into tent builders instead.

Thanks for stopping by
CooP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...