Tuesday 27 August 2013

Unravelled

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it . Avoiding danger is not safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Helen Keller

The cable expert wasn't impressed much by my rat's nest of tangled, greasy, rusted, frayed, dirty cables (pictured in last week's post). Wonder why...


I've cleaned them up, labelled them, bagged them and made neat little instructional pages - with diagrammes! I've sketched each one and marked out all of the fittings, dimensions and instructions. The cable guy had better be impressed with this lot. Unfortunately my borrowed car blew up on the freeway today and I only got home long after dark so I'll drop them off at the cable maker's tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by
CooP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...